Certified Ethical Hacker Course
A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s). The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
The Purpose of the CEH credential is to:
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce ethical hacking as a unique and self-regulating profession.
Expert Course Curriculum (3999)
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking. What is it in detail?
- Thank you for taking this course! What is the most it can do for you?
- Prerequisites success tips for getting the most out of this course.
- Basic hacking terms you will want to know getting started.
- Basic terminology such as white hat, grey hat, and black hat hacking.
- Basic terminology including SQL injections, VPN , proxy, VPS, and key loggers.
- Build your hacking environment!
- Installing VirtualBox with rpm plus why use a virtual machine.
- Installing VirtualBox using the default package manager from repositories.
- Creating the virtual environment.
- Installing VirtualBox in a Windows 8.1 environment.
- Kali Linux installation within a virtual environment.
- Kali Linux installation after it is running and getting to start using it.
- Installing VirtualBox Guest Additions
- Set up instructions for Mac users ONLY
- Installing VirtualBox on a Mac
- Setting up Kali Linux with VirtualBox part 1
- Setting up Kali Linux with VirtualBox part 2
- Linux Terminal including basic functionalities and CLI.
- Introduction to the Linux terminal.
- Linux Command-Line Interface (CLI) basics.
- The Linux CLI explained in greater detail to give you a good understanding.
- What is Tor? How can you use it to protect your anonymity online?
- ProxyChains for using proxy servers, hiding your ip, and obtaining access.
- What is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) and how you can stay anonymous with VPN?
- Fundamental ethical hacking attacks & protection methods
- Website penetration testing.
- System penetration testing.
- SQL Injection.
- Man In The Middle Attacks and protection.
- Writing ethical hacking tools with Python.
- Wireless networks attack penetration testing.
- Social engineering.
- SQL Fundamentals.
- Foot Printing.
- Tunneling Services.
- Cloud computing
- IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
Course Fees RS.3999
Schedule of Classes
|CEH||03/23 – 03/28||March||All||Live Online Only|
|CEH||04/27 – 05/01||April||All||Live Online Only|
|CEH||05/18 – 05/22||May||All||Live Online Only|
|ECIH||05/18 – 05/20||May||All||Live Online Only|
|CEH||06/22 – 06/26||June||All||Live Online Only|
|CND||06/22 – 06/26||June||All||Live Online Only|
|CEH||07/27 – 07/31||July||All||Live Online Only|
|ECIH||07/27 – 07/29||July||All||Live Online Only|
|CEH||08/24 – 08/28||August||All||Live Online Only|
|ECSA||08/24 – 08/28||August||All||Live Online Only|
|ECSA||09/21 – 09/25||September||All||Live Online Only|
|CEH||09/21 – 09/25||September||All||Live Online Only|
|CEH||10/19 – 10/23||October||All||Live Online Only|
|CEH||11/23 – 11/27||November||All||Live Online Only|
|CEH||12/14 – 12/18||December||All||Live Online Only|